One thought on “Highlight: Where do I go for support?”

  1. Linda here. I was concentrating on AMD-specific support but of course, there are professional counselors available. In the US, you can call your insurance company (phone number is usually on the insurance card) or check their website to find referrals. If your insurance doesn’t cover mental health services, check your phone book yellow pages or search online for mental health clinics in your area. Often they will provide counseling on a sliding fee schedule based on income.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.