Sue’s New Page 6/9/2017

In September of 2016, National Geographic had as its cover story “Why There’s New Hope About Ending Blindness”.  Of course, we hope that means an end to AMD which is only 1% of the world’s cause of the total picture.  What about the other 99%?

Avoidable Blindness

  • Categories: Future, Prevention, Research, Statistics
  • Keywords: Audacious Goal Initiative, Audacious Goals Project, Lions Club, Nat Geo, National Geographic, SEE International, Walmart Optical

Ratings

  • Rate this
  • Summary
Current Average Ratings
Overall quality
Avg: 0/5
Applies to topic
Avg: 0/5
Helpful to me
Avg: 0/5
Sue’s New Page 6/9/2017
Total Avg Rating: 0.00 out of 5 with based on 0 rating(s)
Overall quality
Applies to topic
Helpful to me

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.